Based in Hockessin, Delaware, EME is a software engineering services company,
run by Eric Montellese, a software developer with over fifteen years of experience.
- “Internet of Things” (IoT)
- Android Applications
- BluRay and DVD
- Particularly data flow, encryption, and security, including ARM TrustZone
- General-purpose cryptography
- Streaming video / video transcoding / GStreamer
- Other settop box and SOC development
- Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, and other enterprise development and continuous integration and deployment tools
- Custom security and user interface software for medical devices
- Cloud Computing, Over-the-Air software update and data upload
- Experience bringing software through rigorous certification testing
- Windows Applications in MS Visual Studio
- Experience integrating legacy code using MS Interop
- Java cross-platform experience
- System Architecture and Project Start-up Consulting
- Software design and scheduling / project planning
- Windows and Linux software architecture
- Team organization and project-planning
- Specializing in creating a maintainable website that can be “handed off” to a customer after initial development, saving long-term costs
In his “free” time, Eric enjoys spending time with his two children, tinkering, world travel, and mountain climbing.
Want to know more?
You can also send me a quick note