Based in Hockessin, Delaware, EME is a software engineering services company,
run by Eric Montellese, a software developer with over fifteen years of experience.
- BluRay and DVD Development,
- Particularly data flow, encryption, and security, including ARM TrustZone
- General-purpose cryptography
- Streaming video / video transcoding / GStreamer
- Other settop box and SOC development
- Custom security and user interface software for medical devices
- Experience bringing software through rigorous certification testing
- Software design and scheduling (Gantt chart project planning)
- Windows Application in MS Visual Studio
- Java cross-platform experience
- System Architecture and Project Start-up Consulting
- Windows and Linux software architecture
- Team organization and project-planning
- Specializing in creating a maintainable website that can be “handed off” to a customer after initial development, saving long-term costs
In his “free” time, Eric enjoys spending time with his two young children, tinkering, world travel, and mountain climbing.
Want to know more?
You can also send me a quick note