Based in Hockessin, Delaware, EME is a software engineering services company
run by Eric Montellese, a software engineer with over fifteen years of development experience. EME projects may involve Eric, or a small EME team.
I’m often asked why I’ve been contracting for so long. The answer is that I thrive on facing new challenges and learning new things. Enjoy being up late at night solving an “impossible problem” for a client in the 11th hour.
There is a surprising amount of bad software out there. EME is on a mission to seek and destroy it. EME can incubate a project from it’s initial design, but can also fix problems in legacy or purchased third-party code. We’ve seen it all. See who we’ve worked with in the past.
- Low-level C code, ARM TrustZone, System Daemons
- Higher level application code and middleware
- Cross-discipline knowledge and experience (CI/CD, setting up Git tools and flows, working with Docker and LXC)
- Embedded Linux solutions
- Windows Applications in MS Visual Studio
- Experience integrating legacy code using MS Interop
- Java cross-platform experience
- System Architecture and Project Start-up Consulting
- Software design and scheduling / project planning
- Windows and Linux software architecture
- Team organization and project-planning
- Agile Development (SAFe Certified)
Want to know more?
You can also send me a quick note