Based in Hockessin, Delaware, EME is a software engineering services company
run by Eric Montellese, a software engineer with twenty years of development experience.
EME projects may involve Eric, or a small EME team.
Please excuse website errors! Upgrades to the underlying website system have broken some basic elements and I have not yet had time to focus on fixing them. That’s not what you’re here for anyway, is it?
I’m often asked why I’ve been contracting for so long. The answer is that I thrive on facing new challenges and learning new things. I enjoy solving an “impossible problem” for a client in the 11th hour (though I prefer to get involved sooner so that I can help your team avoid those last minute fixes!)
There is a surprising amount of bad software out there. EME is on a mission to seek and destroy it. EME can incubate a project from it’s initial design, but can also fix problems in legacy or purchased third-party code. We’ve seen it all. See who we’ve worked with in the past.
- Low-level C code, System Security, ARM TrustZone, System Daemons
- Higher level application code and middleware
- Cross-discipline knowledge and experience (CI/CD, setting up Git tools and flows, working with Docker and LXC, connecting embedded systems to the cloud)
- Embedded Linux solutions
- Windows Applications in MS Visual Studio
- Experience integrating legacy code using MS Interop
- Java cross-platform experience
- System Architecture and Project Start-up Consulting
- Software design and scheduling / project planning
- Windows and Linux software architecture
- Team organization and project-planning
- Agile Development (previously SAFe Certified)
Want to know more?
You can also send me a quick note